|Market||Dimension||Business Class||Economy Class|
|Between Europe and Africa||up to 158 cm
|2 Pieces, @ 32 kg each||1 Piece, @ 23kg each|
|Between Windhoek & Cape Town, Johannesburg, Luanda & Accra.||up to 158 cm
|2 Pieces, @ 32 kg each||2 Pieces, @ 23kg each|
|ERJ Operated Destinations||up to 158 cm
|not applicable||1 Piece, @ 23kg each|
|Marine / Seamen on all Namibia operated routes||up to 158 cm
|2 Pieces, @ 32 kg each||1 Piece, @ 32kg each|
|Infants not occupying a seat||up to 158 cm
|10kg + 1 collapsible stroller and 1 car seat||10kg + 1 collapsible stroller and 1 car seat|
|Infants who have paid child fare, occupying a seat||up to 158 cm
|1 Piece @ 23kg and 1 car seat||1 Piece @ 23kg and 1 car seat|
1. Business Class passengers are allowed 2 pieces of 32kgs (70lbs) each whose three dimensions shall not exceed a total of 158cms (62 inches) (L+W+H) for each bag.
2. Economy class passengers are allowed 1 piece of 23kgs (50lbs) whose total dimensions shall not exceed 158cms (62 inches) (L+W+H) for each bag.
3. For ease of handling, the maximum weight of each piece of baggage shall not exceed 32 Kgs(70 lbs)
Passengers arriving from wide body aircraft and connecting to narrow body aircraft may have some of their baggage delayed due to weight restrictions.
Maximum pieces/weight per person on wide body aircraft
Maximum 10 pieces per person per flight where the piece concept applies or 300kg where the weight concept applies, if a passenger intends to exceed this then advance arrangements with the carrier must be made prior to departure.
Maximum weight per person on narrow body aircraft
Maximum 100kg where the weight concept applies, if a passenger intends to exceed this then advance arrangements with the carrier must be made prior to departure.
Wide body – A340, A330
Narrow body – A319, & ERJ135
a. Allowances for people with limited mobility (wheelchairs)
You can take an unlimited number of mobility aids, e.g. wheelchairs, if they are for personal use only. These will be carried free of charge in addition to the applicable checked baggage allowance.
Wheelchairs will be carried irrespective of weight.
If your wheelchair weighs over 32kg (70lb):
• please notify us at the time of making your booking, or
• contact us later but at least 24 hours before you fly.
b. Battery powered wheelchairs
Please note that battery powered wheelchairs must be properly prepared for carriage.
If you are in any doubt or require assistance, please contact us for further information and guidance.