Experience the most convenient way to Plan, Book, Check-In and Depart. Now you can save time and make all the preparations for your flight on your computer and on any mobile device, even your smartphone!
By booking and checking in online and printing your boarding pass at home, you will save a lot of time and have flexibility at hand.
airnamibia.com go to the “Air Namibia Book Now Window”. Here you can select your destination and date of travel easy and quickly and pay for your ticket using your credit card. We also offer the option to book your flight ticket then you select the “pay later” option in case you do not use a credit card as a form of payment.1. Book online – At
2. Check-in online – At airnamibia.com.na, click on the “Check-in” tab, next to Book Online. You have a choice of three languages (English, Portuguese and German) to check-in yourself. You can identify yourself with your e-ticket number (bought online or through any travel agent or Air Namibia office), your name and flight details or your credit card which you used to pay for your ticket.
3. Print your own boarding pass – Having received confirmation that you are check-in, you can print out your boarding pass on your office or home printer. You may use this on all Air Namibia operated routes except Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe), Maun (Botswana) and Luanda (Angola).
4. Self Service Kiosk – At selected airports, currently Johannesburg, Cape Town and Frankfurt, you may use the self service option to check-in at the kiosk.
5. Ready to depart – With your home printed boarding pass, you may proceed through to Immigration(if you have only hand luggage) or to the dedicated Air Namibia bag drop counters at the airport you are traveling from, if you have luggage that needs to be checked-in.
6. Checking in with an e-ticket
An electronic ticket or e-ticket is used to represent the purchase of a seat on a passenger airline, usually through a website or by telephone. This form of an airline ticket replaced the old paper tickets. Once a reservation is made, an e-ticket exists only as a digital record in the airline computers. Customers usually print out a copy of their receipt which contains the record locator (e.g. RCK23) or reservation number and the e-ticket number. (e.g. 186 2100333777)
To check in with an e-ticket, the passenger usually comes to the check-in counter and presents the confirmation or reservation code. In some airlines it’s not even necessary to present the code, as the reservation is confirmed solely on the basis of the passenger’s identity. After confirming the reservation, the passenger checks-in his/her luggage and is given a boarding pass.