SCHEDULE CHANGE OF AIR NAMIBIA SELECTED FLIGHTS FROM 28th OCTOBER 2013 TO 10th NOVEMBER 2013
Thursday, October 17, 2013: Air Namibia hereby give notice that one of our Embraer ERJ135 aircraft will undergo a mandatory maintenance check from 28th October 2013 to 10th November 2013, and as a result, we shall have a temporary change to our ERJ operated flights schedule as follows;
- Harare/Lusaka (HRE/LUN) Sunday morning flight is to operate in the afternoon, and departs Windhoek (WDH) at 12h30
- Luderitz/Oranjemund (LUD/OMD) Monday and Wednesday morning flight moved to afternoon, and departs for LUD at 14h40. The Friday and Sunday flights are to depart for LUD at 10h25 instead of 11h00.
Walvisbay (WVB) times adjusted as below;
- Windhoek – Walvisbay (WDH-WVB) departs at 16h10 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday instead of 15h00 (Monday & Wednesday ) or 11h10 (Friday).
- Windhoek – Walvisbay (WDH-WVB) departs at 10h10 instead of 11h10 on Sunday.
- Windhoek – Walvisbay (WVB-WDH) departs at 11h20 instead of 13h20 on Sunday.
NOTE: All times local
Conditions for the procedure
- All passengers will be re-protected on SW flights only.
- Passengers are to be rebooked at no fee.
- No re-routing to other airlines.
- Full refunds for unused tickets will be granted regardless of terms and conditions of the fare (even non-refundable tickets).
- Please note: all refunds must be processed within 7days from receipt of request for the refund by passenger.
For further additional information and enquiries in this regard, please contact your nearest Air Namibia office or contact our call centre by telephone on +264612996111 or Email: